Monday, August 6, 2007

More cleaning....

Spent the rest of today cleaning. Have a lady coming out tomorrow to purchase most of my equipment. I should only have 2 cages left for sale after that, but whatever I do have left I will take to Yreka with me.

I only have 25 holes left in the barn. It feels pretty empty with out the extra cages but all the cages I have are full. I figure if I have less cages, I will have to keep less rabbits. Prove to be more selective, right?

Anyways, I have plans to cement the floor... so it's level, we'll see about that.

Royalty has been delayed again, but it looks like Oregon will be sending one team of 4.

Crescent City catalog is out. Getting excited... and for this saturday's show... which I need to get my stuff ready for.... Have a 4-H meeting wednesday. Fair starts next monday!!!

No comments: