Monday, September 3, 2007

Crescent City weekend!!!!

So... basically with me working and running around like crazy, I really have a half-buzzed idea of how my bunnies did and placed. But I had fun and learned a lot and had some more fun. I had a great time getting my hands on some animals with Melissa and Randy, I got to have about 25 different breeds under me between the two days. And I came back with zero pictures.... *sighs* But through other breeders I might be able to scramble up a few.

Sat A: Melissa M
BOS - LHHR's Habanero - 8th leg

Sat B: Cathy S
BOS - LHHR's Lil' Hollister - 4th leg

Sun A: Roger H/Allen M
BOS - LHHR's Lil' Hollister - 5th leg

Sun B: Leslie T
BOB - LHHR's Mr. Miami - 5th leg
BOSV- LHHR's Lil' Hollister - 6th leg
1st - LHHR's Quintessence - 1st leg

Sun C: Randy S
BOV - LHHR's Mr. Miami - 6th leg

BIS- Roger H's white Satin doe "Poetry" [she was a really nice doe!]

Youth A B
BOB - Stitch, 8th & 9th legs

Camping was a blast and the weather was good. Well everything was good. So go next year, or alteast mark it on your calendar :)

No comments: