Friday, September 21, 2007

AZ pops / long week

Arizona kindled this morning, three healthy kits! 2 solid and 1 broken :) Sire is Boomer.

It's been a long week. Just have been getting caught up with things. Really cracking down on the convention plans, it's creaping up closer and closer!

I got 200 lbs of rabbit food today... 100 of the professional and 100 of the show. That should last me through convention time.... The brand of feed I use will not be available at convention.

Tomorrow I will be cleaning rabbits and cages before convention. I have just a couple rabbits that were on litters that really look down, I will trim all nails. I also need to move a few rabbits around and that involves cleaning cages. I also have a couple trays to dump. The work never ends.....

On a more positive note, I will be conversing with a young adult from Palastine, either WestBank or Gaza here soon. It will be an internet pen-pal community thing I am getting involved in. I might blog some on that when I get around to it.

I got my show reports from Yreka and Crescent City shows. I love it when they all come back correct :)

I'm going to try to breed some rabbits this evening, so I may update who I get bred. [if any, haven't had much sucess with the weather...]

No comments: