Sunday, July 22, 2007

Setting down convention costs

I knew it was going to cost quite a bit of $$ to go to conventions, but... this is one of my last goals in rabbits. Who knows, I might sell out of rabbits in college and never come back or finish striving for my judges license or continue showing... you never know. Either way, I have plans to go. No matter how much it will put me in debt.

I found out the dimensions of the kennel today that Delta provides. I hope we get to fly with them. I will be contacting my "chaperone" tomorrow and see what they have planned for flight.
The dimensions are: 40" L x 27" W x 30" H. I can fit two of my carriers in one of those, 6 holes (one has larger holes). We are still trying to figure out how many rabbits we can take, but if we have our way, we have plans to take 9 rabbits with us on the plane, and 5 rabbits pre-sold (so far) with John Nyberg. I still have 5 rabbits for sale that I am willing to send to convetion.

Then there is the hotel cost, food costs, entries, health certificates, my plane ticket, the kennel cost, geez..... Thank god we aren't buying stock.

No comments: