Monday, August 31, 2009

Updated Show/Sales List

I settled on a show list and sent out the e-mail... it's done, I've officially spent another $80 I don't really have, but I can't miss this show... The opprotunity to have 5 shows at your back door is not an everyday occurance.

Saturday - Triple Open
Obnoxious
Mason
Theodore
Matthew - SJB
Rylee -SJD
Brianna - SJD

Sunday - Double Open
Obnoxious
Mason
Theodore

I'm pretty sure this is the worst show list I've ever put together, and I hope it's not a complete waste of money. My seniors are in semi-molts, and my juniors pretty nice, but I couldn't risk showing them all weekend.

I'm bringing Mason, Waffles, Hera, Hayden, Last Minute, Taylor & 2 Broken Jr Does to sell, or give away.

I head back to Corvallis in 7 days. I'm actually very excited for it because I've been an emotional wreck these past few weeks... nothing I wish to discuss, but it sure takes it's toll on looking forward to fun rabbit show weekends when life looks so depressing. Perhaps a good Labor Day weekend show will help out with this dilemma.... Here we come Crescent City!

No comments: