Friday, August 28, 2009

Juniors / Show

I knew there was a reason why I didn't name juniors, particularly so I don't become attached. But when I do, it's a big deal. I spent hours picking out the last batch (where they all had reason and purpose, not to mention not so common) to find them used on other rabbits of the same breed, so from now on, I won't be announcing the names of my juniors, or quite frankly go back to waiting until they are seniors. Oh well!

I have revised my show list, I will be showing:
5 shows:
  • Obnoxious
  • Theodore
  • Mason
Sunday Only:
  • Rylee - SJD
  • Lila - BJD
  • Matthew - SJB

Even with just those, it comes just shy of $80 for the weekend if I only show the juniors on Sunday. I am bringing 8 sale buns, and I hope to not come back with them... wishful thinking I suppose.

No comments: