Monday, August 24, 2009

Show next weekend!

I've been counting down the days till my next show, because quite frankly, it's been far too long since my last one.

I think I've come across a show list for Crescent City; one I'm very excited about, but it'll have to do!
  • Obnoxious
  • Theodore
  • Matthew - SJB
  • Rylee - SJD
  • Ashlyn - BJD

I have a few back up rabbits planned, but with the dead line approaching, this is what it looks like I'll be taking.

And at $15 for 5 shows/per rabbit, it adds up quickly so I'll keep it short. I'm not registering there, so its just this small list and sale animals only.

Obnoxious is in a minor molt, coming off of it so I expect her to finish. Otherwise she looks nice. Theodore is in a minor-moderate molt. Certainly something I can brush out before the show, but I don't think it should be a big deal.

No comments: