Saturday, August 8, 2009

Juniors are named!

When the time comes to name my own child, it will likely take me the whole 9 months to come up with a name, even then I'm bound to change my mind last minute! Naming rabbits is always the hardest thing, and I postpone it as long as possible.

I generally don't name my juniors until they become seniors and I know I'm keeping them, but these guys I do hope will stick around for a while. In the meantime, I need to have names associated with them, as I'm more likely to spend time with them when they have names!!!

Does:
Sophia - Bkn Sable Chinchilla from Ellie Mae and Twitch
Rylee - Chocolate Chestnut from Mia and Mason
Kiah - Steel from Obnoxious and Twitch
Tessa - Bkn Steel from Obnoxious and Twitch
Lila ("Twitch Jr") - Bkn Chestnut from Hades and Twitch
Brianna - Chestnut from Hades and Twitch
Ashlyn - Bkn Chestnut from Maid Dignified and Danger

Bucks:
Hayden - Steel from Hera and Dominic
Henry - Bkn Steel from Obnoxious & Twitch (FOR SALE)
Money Maker - Bkn Sable Chinchilal from Hades and Twitch
Matthew - Chestnut from Hades and Twitch
Alvin - Bkn Chestnut from Maid Dignified and Danger

The ones in bold are convention canidates, the rest are just along for the ride. I held back "Henry" from the cull list yesterday because he was just too nice to throw away. Kiah and Tessa are pieces littermates, one has body and less head, one has head and less body. The 4 Hades siblings are killing me, they are so nice, and there are two does, two bucks, with a solid and broken of each. What more can you ask for! Ashlyn and Alvin, I like the buck better, but I need does more than bucks......

Decisions!!!

No comments: