Saturday, December 13, 2008

The older guys :)

Stitch, the oldest man in the barn :) He's going to be a daddy again soon.
Keepsake's 2nd litter here is looking strong! And the doe I'm keeping out of him is very promising! This pic is blurry.... but in my opinion it kinda looks cool. He moves so much and wants attention its hard to get a still shot of him!
Boomerang is done molting! We need some babies from him... bad! He's only got one litter on the ground and it wasn't for us!
Mozzerella... was born earlier this year. A brother-sister breeding from Kokomo and Mr. Miami. After selling her siblings, I was hestitant in keeping her (she was very ugly in her teen phase) but she's done a 180 and headed in the right track now. She'll proably never make it to the show table but she'll make a fantastic brood doe!
Maddelyn - has grown up a lot since I last saw her. She's very similar to her mom and dad... espeicially since Buster has been passed onto new owners and MAD's passing, even though she's not the most common show variety, I'm still going to keep her for breeding. She's got that dense coat like her mom did... I miss that a lot.

No comments: