Sunday, May 20, 2007

Rundown on Canby

For those of you who didn't attend, make plans to for Canby next year, as this year's was a great show!

The buns did well. Andre Von Arx had some really nice animals there. So did Nicole Velotta. I had some animals place very well in the large classes. The best was Habanero, who won BOSV in B. She is a homebred doe, JUST turned 6 months old a couple of days ago and this was her first time in a senior class. She kicked their butts. She is the youngest animal I have granded yet and I know she will have more success in the future.
Saturday or Sunday perhaps?
I have another show in Portland, OR to complete my work for licensing. I worked with Randy Shumaker yesterday. I got to work with Rex, Satin, Mini Satin, Engligsh Angora, French Angora, Polish, Tan and English Spot. I passed! This weekened I will work with registrar Becky Mccall. I actually registered MAD, Hab and Buddy with her yesterday and I'm sure I will have no problems with that this weekend.
Came home, Black Pearl and Blue Bijou are nesting. Renee was picked up at the show yesterday and she is settling in well. Eating and drinking fine, she is SUCH a sweetie and has the best cage of the house. Hopefully she was bred to Waltor, RGC with 10 legs.

No comments: