Sunday, May 27, 2007

Portland weekend

Maybe it was the fact that the show was memorial day weekend or maybe it was the fact the show was located in downtown Portland, but the show was smaller than I expected it to be. However; it didn't fail to be a good show. There were good judges and the best breeder competition you could ask for! My main complaint is NO ONE went to register their rabbits, so I couldn't finish up working for my registrar's license. I can only hope they will allow me to work at State Convention. It was good weather though, the Multnomah County Fair was crazy! (bigger than Oregon State Fair!) The bunnies did good. Hotel was good and the Youth show was decent this morning. :-o
Open A: Carol Green
BOB - Mist At Dawn
BOS - Stitch
Open B: George Germaine
BOB - Habanero
BOS - Stitch
Youth A: Carol Green
BOB - Mist At Dawn
BOS - Stitch
Youth B: Tom Keyes
BOB - Mist At Dawn
BOS - Stitch
BOB - Buddy (our Holland Lop!)
We are gearing up for Oregon State Convention in TWO WEEKs!

No comments: