Sunday, March 28, 2010

And school begins again....

I am not ready for tomorrow to come; I am not ready for spring term to start! April is going to be one long month. On Monday, Wednesday & Friday I have class from 8am to 1pm. I then go to work from 1pm to around 5 pm (or later, depending on the day). On Tuesdays & Thursdays, I am TA'ing a few labs, so I'm busy from about 10am, have a break at 3, have a course lab at 4pm, and then my Steer-A-Year starts from 5:30-8pm or later. Thursdays its the same only I'm done at 5. All of my weekends are full from this weekend on.

Today is my last day of "freedom" because even if I'm not in class, working, doing an academic related extra-curricular activity, I'm busy in interviews, 4-H meetings or traveling. If there has been one thing I've learned @ college it's been time management.

So as I gather my stuff and prepare for tomorrow & the weeks to come, if you don't hear from me in a while, it's because I'm busy --- not because I fell off a cliff. Perhaps I will get too stressed & have to vent :)

The website is updated. Take a look!

No comments: