Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The litters begin!

Our first two of our convention litters arrived this morning!

LHHR's Mia kindled to 8 babies! Sired by LHHR's Mason, a super promsing jr buck, who was 9th in the National and 2nd & 3rd the next day in the West Coast Classic.[This fine buck is for sale, Mia will be for sale after her litter as well :)]

LHHR's Maddelyn kindled to 5 babies! Sired by "Chocolate" a Bkn Chocolate buck out of my lines. Hers are all brokens, I hope all showable ones :) [Maddelyn will be for sale after her litter, however we're probably holding out on Chocolate for another litter or two].

LHHR's Hera is *hopefully* bred, but not showing any signs of nesting. It is possible Theodore threw blanks, he wasn't even 4 months old when I bred them. I won't give up on her yet, this would be an incredible litter if she did take!

That's all I have for now :) As always, I'll try to get pictures. I'll be home in less than a month, yahoo!

No comments: