Friday, April 6, 2007

Royalty/Achievement/Management Apps

Well. Last year, I had a *horrible* experience with royalty. Not the actual royalty itself, but the people that revolved around it and the events that occured that weekend. I told myself I would never do it again.

And here I am.

I have downloded and printed off the applications, and I am *IMPRESSED* with the boosted quality, and I am *excited* for this event! Last year they just had royalty, but this year they have added achievement and management contests as well. This year I plan to get more sleep, eat and relax, three things I did not do before royalty which led to all the crappy things that occured, lol. Some of the questions have really got me thinking....... so, I will let you know how it is going, right now I am off to do some calculations for it!

No comments: