Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Secret Score & Hollister's Litter

These following junior does are from LHHR's Secret Score (Reg. 1 leg) x LHHR's Lil' Hollister (GC 6 legs, 1 Best in Show). Carry dilute! I have my eye concrete on the last steel doe, and I am considering keeping a 2nd doe, but 4 or 5 will be available after December 15th. Please contact us now if you have interest in one, and we can put your name down until I make my decisions in December. I will then post who is for sure for sale. I can hold and deliver to St. Helens, OR the end of January.

Chestnut Doe
Steel Doe #2

Bkn Seal? Steel Doe

Bkn Chestnut Doe

Chinchilla Doe

Steel Doe #1 (keeping) -- Picture does her no justice, she's really even nicer than this picture shows :D My keeper for Hollister... she's so sweet just like him too!

No comments: