Sunday, October 21, 2007

In the meantime....

While we are trying to get pics uploaded (we may have to re-size them...) I have some notes I'd like to add....

Renee is due the 22nd/23rd to Miami.

All 3 Satins are due around the 31st/1st. I forget when I bred them....... Hopefully they will have litters.... We haven't had a Satin litter since Feburary! After they have their litters I think our Satin quest will be over with for a while. We will need those 3 holes for Mini Lops......

Convention bunnies are coming back on Tuesday! Thanks a million Teri! Klara is coming home from New Hampshire! She was bred to Tikhon (BEW) on October 1st. Klara is a Vienna Carrier, so hopefully she will first off deliver a healthy litter here in Oregon, AND if we have been nice, maybe we will get some BEW's in that litter too! Thanks Val :)

Currently Bridget is in with Drizzit. We think that would be a good breeding, type and lineage complements nicely.

Yesterday we were out in the barn. Arizona Sunset has a chestnut buck, chestnut doe and a bkn chestnut doe. We can only keep one of the does..... So AZ and two of her babies will be available soon.

Gigi's litter... WOW - We just love the type this doe throws out. I cannot even begin to think of selling one of the three. I also took a look at Renee's boys. The two broken boys are almost identical.... The chestnut buck is also coming along very nicely....

Our TCRA/WVRCB entry is due postmarked on the 24th. The show is in Albany Oregon. I am not even sure if I want to attend, but I really need to... since I don't think we will make it to Red Bluff..... and it is the last Oregon League sanctioned show of the year... I mean, I am a good 500 points ahead of 2nd place in points, so I'm not worried about that and we do have a lot to show.... but there are just some other reasons...... We'll see.

I am still not fully recovered from Convention. I did manage to get everything unpacked. I do have to go out and do some rabbit chores.... The work never ends....

No comments: