Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The story of the Uglies

~ 8 weeks... Looking good right?
8/16 - He was a JERK to pose. The whole inability to pose was the sole reason I almost didnt decide to keep him.
8/2 - Here he stopped posing at all, and I was only able to get a head shot.
9/12 - Hank refused to pose in show A, but show B, the judge worked with him a little bit and got a glance of him. He won BOSB under Kevin Stanford.
His head shot at 4.5 months :)
10/15

LHHR's Hank Tank looking good! This was the night before the show.
In A he won 1st of 8 under Roger Hassenpflug, and in B he won BOSB under Tracy Gouette.

He is now an RGC in just 2 shows. The shortest GC earned for me in quite some time. I am just so proud of my new little herd buck. I would have never imagined the Kitsemble's Melinda & LHHR's/Velotta's Matthew cross would turn out so good :) I can't wait to get some does bred to him!

No comments: