Sunday, October 17, 2010

Albany ... success

Hurried to the barn Friday afternoon after my test.

1200 Entries. 8 specialty shows each with pleasing numbers. LOTS of out of state breeders, GREAT quality rabbits. Success? Very much so :) Huge kudos to TCRBA and Jeff & Terisa Silbernagel for running a SMOOTH show, no problems!

I worked with Jeff Jewett on Saturday. Thanks to Sara Marshall/MoonWillow Rabbitry for showing my Mini Lops for me :) Hank got 1/8 in A, and BOSB in B. He picked up his 2nd & 3rd legs to Grand! Lila got BOSV in A for a leg.

I dropped off Madonna. I picked up Casper, my new Holland Buck General Lee, and a new Silver Marten buck. The Marten buck is especially docile, and I am very happy to breed that into my does.

Headed home on the 22nd to breed some rabbits, pick up some convention sales & transport animals.

No comments: