Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm alive!

We have the internet temporarily hooked up... there's an issue with the wireless router so we have to share it and can only use it on one place... hopefully they'll have it fixed by the time I come back!

I'm going to leave for home tomorrow evening, or Thursday morning at latest. I have a lot to do, in far as getting rabbits ready and plan on who I'm bringing, washing clothes and packing.

But I'm ready for Stockton, now it looks more like a daunting task, but at the same time it does look fun. :) I'm excited to see my bunny friends and talk CONVENTION!

Speaking of convention, there is a lot of talk of trying to put one on in the NW Reporter. It's a lot easier said than done, and our DDirector just posted on the D1 web (link) a "surface" as to what goes on, to know what people would be getting into but also to put in some serious considerations for it.

Here to Stockton! Wishing for safe travels :)

No comments: