Monday, June 4, 2007

What did I do?

I'm always very good about writing down dates that I bred does. Usually I have it on my calendar, on my website or on the rabbits cage. I always have a box in the cage 3 days before the due date.I go out to feed tonite, I notice the three does I bred aren't eating well. I get to thinking and a light bulb clicks on in the back of my brain, I bred these does! And so I was about to e-mail the breeder in which I used his bucks because for the life of me I couldn't remember, but I finally remembered it was right after the Monroe show, so I was able to figure out the dates, AND. . . So they are due tomorrow or wednesday. I gave them boxes and they went to nesting immediately, running around crazily until they got dizzy. Poor does. All they wanted to do was to prepare for their babies!

No comments: