Sunday, February 10, 2013

New beginnings :)

Can't believe that it's already been a month!

On the 20th of Jan I applied for a new job. I've spent the last few weeks in HR, interview process, clearing and orientation. I quit my old job on the 31st. Is it stressful to quit a job before you have confirmation of the new one? Of course. Especially in this economy.
But on Friday I received the call and I start on Tuesday morning :) The wait was worth it and I will have much more time on my hands to do things that I want, will be getting the same amount of hours (but better scheduled) and more pay :) Plus I wont be stressed out all the time!

Michelle's first litter is separated and growing out. There are 3 bucks and 2 does.

I have 3 litters on the ground: 6 from Cucumber (chins/sable chins), 4 from Annihilator (2 brokens, 2 charlies -- lilac somethings?), and 6 from Michelle (3 dilute (blue chins/opals?), 3 agouti). I am still attempting to get Hoover and Reflection bred ... every day. Nothing seems to work.

Shows are going to be starting up next month. First is the Myrtle Point show on March 2nd. And then Pear Blossom/Western Frontier on April 13-14. I'm not sure how it's going to work out in requesting days off or accepting bids to judge, but hopefully I will be able to attend a few shows this spring.


No comments: