Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Convention Purchase

I've always sold for conventions, I've never purchased.

Back when I thought Maddy & Pyro were bred, I figured to purchase a buck for later use. So I decided to purchase from either Tex Thomas or the Riddles, but I discovered I had plenty of Riddles lines in my does, so I went with Tex Thomas.

It was an easy ordeal, I simply put in my reservation, paid the rest for convention and a few days after convention ended I traveled north to pick up my buck.

Keep in mind this picture is after he traveled over 2500 miles, but hes in great condition, just didn't want to be messed with that much! He traveled well, eats good & I can't wait to get him home to get my black doe bred to him!

Hopefully we will have some Marten babies on the ground when I go home for Thanksgiving, Pyro is due 11/24 to MGD.

No comments: