Monday, July 5, 2010

300th post!

I just want to brag that it's my 300th post in oh.... in 4 years. Sad? Much so.

I have completely updated the website. I didn't have time to do it, but I did it anyways.
I have the new Checkered Giant page up and a page up for Convention Sales.

Madonna had 9 babies to Dominic. And Brianna (the smallest doe in my barn) had 10 babies. Pretty even distribution of solids & brokens.

I also bred Rylee to Stitch on the 3rd. I am very excited for this, and hope Stitch is not sterile :D

I spent Saturday making a run for the Checkered Giants and making their cages higher. I also went on a feed run, so my one day home was well worth spent.

Waiting to hear back from ARBA. Once I do, I'll know if I'm staying home these next weekends or get to head to Monroe.

That's all. Back to studying!

No comments: