Sunday, April 25, 2010

Best in Show! (again!)

LHHR's Rylee wins Best in Show in C at the West Coast Classic in Monterey, CA! Judges were April Wright & Roger Hassenpflug!

She went up for the "Best of the Best" table, but Alison Votaw's buck DeSurra's Gabriel (Youth BIS) won it :)

Thank you to Susie Cederlof & Jill Pfaff for showing & transporting her! You guys are the best! I will have pics as soon as Jill gets back home to Oregon!

Rylee also won BOSB in Show A & B. She is now a Grand Champion and has a couple more shows ahead of her!

I'm still on cloud nine! This is Rylee's third BIG win in TWO weeks! I am *very* thankful she didn't take to Stitch or Dream Maker (as I tried breeding her in January and March.....) I think that was the good lord's sign she needed to be shown!

Rylee's next show is a Triple Open in Yreka, CA on May 8th. Not very prestigious, but good competition for all breeds and a great showing of ML's every year. Two weeks! I can't wait! [And yes, I am making the LONG drive down on a Friday afternoon to get to northern CA on time for the breed specialty!]

No comments: