Saturday, May 10, 2008

Yreka Results :) +

Morning starts off well... I clerk for the Satins and the Netherland Dwarfs for Cathy S., anxiously waiting my turn for Mini Lops.

LHHR's Summer Dreamin - BEST OF BREED / RESERVE IN SHOW - 4th leg
LHHR's Boomerang - BOSV - 6th leg
LHHR's Maid Dignified - BOV - 4th leg

registered a couple of rabbits... including a Flemish Giant... which was 15 and a half pounds... but such a sweetie! donated 3 chestnut bucks to the raffle, each went to lovely homes!

Show B finally came around.... they were split between 2 judges / tables but it made it go by faster.

LHHR's Summer Dreamin - BEST OF BREED / HON. MENTION in SHOW - 5th leg
LHHR's Boomerang - BOSB - 7th leg
LHHR's Maid Dignified - BOV - 5th leg
LHHR's Secret Score - BJRdoe - 1st leg!

so overall it was a pretty sweet day, all of my rabbits doing well, equally with animals I have sold doing well.

OHI was 3rd in each of the SSB classes, and I believe Mikayla got 3rd in showmanship with him if I heard correctly. He is such a good little buck, I love my VM's from him!

Velotta's Black Pearl and LHHR's Swimmer produced CHOCOLATES for Lacey / Stacey Jackson.... so jealous! Not to mention did she have beautiful blue and blue steel juniors too....

I spent most of Friday cleaning. My cousin picked up the Smoke Pearl jr. buck for Vanessa... and I weaned Sour Cream's babies off of her, giving them one of the big cages. I bred LHHR's Down in Kokomo to her full brother, LHHR's Mr. Miami. I think this cross will produce excellent results! (Kokomo's 1st litter was DOA)
and Habanero missed to RD's Plank Hero, so she will be bred at the end of next month.

Tomorrow I will continue working on the barn.. and if I get time tonight I might update the website!

No comments: