Friday, May 9, 2014

West Coast Classic -- last year in Reno

Reno was super fun. I got to the show in time for BIS on Saturday and was able to get my rabbits unloaded and 2 of the sale buns dropped off. Got a good nights sleep. Sunday started well .... I ended up judging a good slate ... Americans, Champagnes, Cremes, Satins, Dwarf Hotots, Rhinelanders, & Flemish Giants. It was also a rewarding experience to judge the Best of the Best competition with some of the best judges around. I met a lot of new people, saw a lot of great rabbits, and not a single hiccup in the show. Good luck to the WCC moving to Las Vegas next year!

I picked up a doe from Lisa Davis to borrow. She bred her to one of her bucks at the show. As a 6th ML I think she will make a great addition.

Reba just kindled 9 babies to White Chocolate Mocha yesterday. There are some dilutes in there and they will be chocolate/lilac carriers to use for that part of my line. Syrah is also bred to WCM and Ref has a couple more weeks with her litter by him. I haven't decided what I will do with her since I wont have anyone to breed her to in a while...

Probably going to skip the Klamath Falls show this weeekend. So we'll get ready for OR St Conv. Can't wait :)

No comments: