Thursday, June 2, 2016

Spring is gone

Canby went well. I won BOSB/BOB in the 2nd show, and a few class wins in A. I had a great time. At Oregon State Convention my main focus was helping Linda with royalty, but I did win BOSB and a class win in the 3 shows overall.

I came home and bred LMKIA2 (blue chin doe) to Kinpin (bkn blue chin buck) & Mikah (bkn smoke pearl doe) to Shelton (opal buck) for some July litters. Kayla has been re-bred. NBD was "bred" for the 5th time, maybe one of these days will work out.

Have a few does I would like to sell for Washington State Convention. I am not attending, but some local breeders are going and offering transport.

But thats it.... spring is over! I am judging a few county fairs this summer ... and will be involved with a few local fairs. All about them kids, right?

No comments: