Thursday, October 30, 2008

More ?

5 weeks have passed, and I am through midterms :) I should mention that 2 of them went well (A's) and math... not so well but I'll hopefully do better next time.

Since I wrote, I missed a Steer a Year meeting and an Ag. Ex meeting. I spent that time meeting up with some of my 4-H members and studying with friends instead.

Tuesday, I made my Steer a Year meeting (even though technically there was no meeting?) we still held one anyways and discussed feed prices and such. Since the meeting didn't last long I jogged up the hill to make my Collegiate 4-H meeting to carve pumpkins for the CFH Harvest Party.

This Friday and Saturday I am help cutting up, cooking and serving 400lbs of beef for the OSU x ASU football game. It's a way to get my foot in the door into the club since I've already missed two meetings! I didn't get a ticket for the game anyways, so I have nothing else better to do on a Saturday!

Monday I can start registering for Colleigate 4-H Nationals [in Minneapolis/St. Paul Minnesota] in Feburary. So I'm pretty stoked about that!

Tuesday is Election Day. I sent in my ballot today! I won't talk politics, but I would ask if you can vote, inform yourself about the canidates and do so! Also that night I have a Steer A Year meeting. We are getting the steers on Nov. 22-23rd (anywheres from 20-36) so we will mostly be planning for the event of bringing them home.

On Wednesday we have our first 4-H Meeting! We are thinking about "Thundering Thumpers" as a name? not sure, it's really up to them! But I will make phonecalls monday or tuesday to remind and hopefully we'll get about 10 kids for our first meeting; that's what I'm shooting for!

Thursday - Sunday is the Oregon Cattlemen's Assoication Quarterly in Redmond, Oregon -- which I guess I am attending now. I'll get to the last day of the Western Horsemanship OSU Horse show on Sunday if it's still going on......

The following week I have a math midterm and more meetings...... It will never end....

I dont have much rabbit business to report, except that I am attending the Nov. 22nd show in Albany. I'll be helping setting up, clerking/ramroding, tearing down and of course soaking in every bit of information in that quest to get my judges license, while all at the same time chatting with breeder friends and relieving my bunny thirst. :)

No comments: